As of Thursday 20th August I am resuming group workshops from my new classroom.
What students need to bring with them:
- An A4 pad or notebook
- Different coloured pens (2 different highlighters or felt tips are fine) plus a writing pen
- Pencils (1 and 1 spare)
- Pencil sharpener
- Protractor (if they have one)
Keeping everyone safe:
- For everyones protection, ensure your child has washed their hands and used the toilet, as they leave the house
- Students will be required to use hand gel when they enter the room (they can bring their own if they want to)
- Please keep bags and coats to a minimum
- Students will not be allowed to eat during the session, but can bring a small bottle of drink with them
- Students will not be allowed to share papers or stationery
- Desks and chairs will be cleaned with an antibacterial spray before and after every session
- I will maintain a 2m+ distance from the children and the children will be seated 2m apart
- I will be using hand gel before handling any paperwork
The usual rules apply:
- If you or any member of your household is unwell, or you have been in contact with someone outside of your household who is unwell – please keep your child at home
- If you have been contacted by track and trace for quarantine – please keep your child at home
- If you have returned from abroad, please follow all quarantine guidelines – please keep your child at home
I will also be following the same advice. In any of these cases, I will be resorting back to online lessons where necessary.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.